|Advantages of a BCIA Membership|
|BCIA is committed to driving a low-emissions future for Australia’s world-class brown coal resource. Being a member-based organisation, BCIA facilitates stakeholders to actively participate in the acceleration of technologies for emissions reduction and the development of high-value products derived from brown coal.|
|BCIA members encompass a broad range of stakeholders within industry, government, research and education, and international coal technology organisations, who are involved in the conversion of brown coal to value-added products and services operating in the brown coal sector.|
BCIA membership enables stakeholders to work with like- minded organisations to drive the future of the brown coal sector through active participation in BCIA skills, networking and R&D programmes to ensure brown coal is heading for a sustainable future.
For more information about BCIA membership please visit bcinnovation.com.au/Membership. If you are interested in becoming a BCIA member, call us on +61 3 9653 9601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Key benefits of a BCIA membership|
- Commissioned Research Reports including intelligence gathering and in-depth analysis of global activities and R&D.
- Research Reports and Symposiums with the ability to inform and identify focus areas for BCIA sponsored PhD projects.
- Seminars and Published Reports on BCIA’s extensive research programme including development and demonstration projects.
- Access to a Wide-ranging Expertise in including access to our MEMBERS only web portal.
- Participation in BCIA’s Skills Development activities, international linkages and networks and community forums.
- Recognition of each member organisation’s commitment to a low-emissions future for brown coal with opportunity to promote member organisation through the BCIA newsletter Perspectives and website.
|Brown Coal Innovation Australia Current 2016 Members|