|Key benefits of a BCIA membership|
- Commissioned Research Reports including intelligence gathering and in-depth analysis of global activities and R&D.
- Research Reports and Symposiums with the ability to inform and identify focus areas for BCIA sponsored PhD projects.
- Seminars and Published Reports on BCIA’s extensive research programme including development and demonstration projects.
- Access to a Wide-ranging Expertise in including access to our MEMBERS only web portal.
- Participation in BCIA’s Skills Development activities, international linkages and networks and community forums.
- Recognition of each member organisation’s commitment to a low-emissions future for brown coal with opportunity to promote member organisation through the BCIA newsletter Perspectives and website.