|Key benefits of a BCIA membership|
- Commissioned Research Reports including intelligence gathering and in-depth analysis of global activities and R&D.
- Research Reports and Symposiums with the ability to inform and identify focus areas for BCIA sponsored PhD projects.
- Seminars and Published Reports on BCIA’s extensive research programme including development and demonstration projects.
- Wide-ranging Expertise in government, industry and R&D including access to our MEMBERS only web portal.
- Participation in BCIA’s Skills Development activities, international linkages and networks and community forums.
- Recognition of each member organisation’s commitment to a low-emissions future for brown coal with opportunity to promote member organisation through the BCIA newsletter ‘Perspectives’ and website.
If your organisation currently holds a BCIA membership, you may be interested in BCIA’s recent update to our MEMBERS web portal. In addition to creating easier access to various Member only presentations and reports, the portal now includes an area that gives members links to BCIA recommended ‘Research Databases’ to assist our members in finding brown coal related articles. As a member you will now also have access to the BCIA Member logo, which can be downloaded from our MEMBERS web portal to sight on your organisation’s website or promotional material.
If you are interested in becoming a BCIA member and benefiting from our comprehensive membership programme, please contact Shae Ford, Membership Support Manager on
+61 3 9653 9601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.